Tapper Concrete Screw Anchor
The Tapper fastening system is a complete family of screw anchors for light to medium duty applications in concrete, masonry block and brick base materials. The Tapper is fast and easy to install and provides a neat, finished appearance. The Tapper screw anchor is engineered with matched tolerance drill bits and installation tools designed to meet the needs of the user and also provide optimum performance.
For every project, it is important to consider several things before making a selection: The proper head style, the color or finish that is desired, and the required level of corrosion resistance. The Tapper screw anchor is available in carbon steel with a zinc plated finish, carbon steel with a Perma-Seal climate coating in several colors.Head styles include a slotted hex washer head, Phillips flat head, trim head and flange head.
Features and Benefits
- Tested in accordance with ASTM E488 and AC106 criteria
- Available in several head styles
- Several colors and finishes to match application
- High-low thread design
- Does not exert expansion forces
- No hole spotting required
- Good corrosion protection with Perma-Seal coating