The Wall-Dog™ is an all steel, one piece, threaded fastener, which is used to fasten various fixtures directly to drywall. Wall-Dog™ fasteners are fast. Unlike conventional screw anchors, which require the secondary step of threading a sheet metal screw into an anchor, the Wall-Dog™ is installed directly through the fixture into the drywall.
Features and Benefits
- Installs in a variety of base materials.
- Installs directly through fixtures into wallboard—no second step is required
- When removed the Wall-Dog leaves a much smaller hole than toggles or other systems
- Thread design prevents spinning and stripping
- Heat-treated point penetrates metal and wood studs
- Two finished heads, oval and pan
- Two colours, chrome & white head
- No pilot hole required for wallboard
- Can be easily backed out of hole
- No hole spotting required