Digital electronic charging scales show the progress of the charge as it’s happening, indicating when to close the valves and stop the charge. Works with any refrigerant in any system.
- Calibration standards traceable to NIST
- Removable control module on retractable 5′ coiled cord
- Mechanical overload protection and “OL” alert on LCD
- Industrial grade circuitry for long life performance
- Minus (-) reading shows weight removed from the platform
- Single point load cell strain gauge for long term stability and accuracy
Programmable electronic charging scales have added capabilities for automated, faster and more economical charging.
Simply program the charging weight and the valve will close automatically when the charge is complete.
- Mesh filter in charging module protects solenoid valve from debris
- Low flow triggers automatic hold to extend solenoid life
- Schrader valve prevents backflow through solenoid
- Charging accuracy is equal to scale accuracy ±0.25 oz.
- Solenoid valve with 400 psi maximum operating pressure differential (MOPD) allows metering broad range of refrigerants
- Made in the USA
- Convert standard 68802 and 68800 scales to programmable with upgrade kits 68804 and 68805.
Each kit includes a charging module, power pack, instruction manual and larger carrying case to hold all parts.
Specifications 220 lb. (100 ㎏) Scale
- Platform size: 11.3″×11.3″ (287㎜×287㎜)
- Case size: 18″×13″×4.25″ (457㎜×330㎜×108㎜)
- Accuracy: ± 1.0 oz./ ± 0.06 lb/ ± 0.03㎏ or 0.1% of reading, whichever is greater
- Total unit weight: 12 lb (5.4㎏)