Part Number: GMZL507
- Patented soft copper connector for the ZoomLock flame-free crimp system.
- Seals are safe between -40 and +149 degrees Celsius. Maximum rated pressure (MRP) is 700 psi with maximum burst pressure at 3000 psi. They’re also vacuum safe.
ZoomLock BRAZE-FREE TUBE FITTINGS CHANGES EVERYTHING
ZoomLock fittings are specially designed to work without brazing, which automatically makes your job simpler and faster when joining copper tube. In addition, the one-piece fittings are reliably secure, leak-proof and more repeatable than brazed connections—so there’s no compromise on quality or performance.
- Ten-second leak-proof refrigerant fitting.
- Reduce labour cost up to 60%.
- No brazing. No flame. No fire warden.
ZoomLock offers a braze-free alternative to using Refrigeration Copper Fittings.
With feedback from the many contractors who have already invested in ZoomLock, we confidently guarantee ZoomLock will increase the Speed, Quality, Productivity and Profitability of your installations!
Significant labour savings gives you a quick return on your investment, along with saying goodbye to hassle factors associated with traditional brazing. No more hot works permits, or nitrogen purging, fire wardens, or cooling down time.
A Brilliant Idea. A Simple Solution.
The ZoomLock braze-free connecting process is based on exclusive, patented crimping technology. You only need two hands and a few simple tools. No brazing, no experience and practically no time at all.